Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Today is my birthday and Zuri surprised me this morning by changing William's diaper herself and getting him dressed.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Such a great big sister!  I was spoiled at work with: 1) homemade cake balls from Marina, 2) my fave Starbucks drink and 3 cake pops from Marisol, 3) lunch with both Marisol and Marina, and 4) a wonderful Edible Arrangement assortment from Marisol!  After work, I had dinner with the family at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Rosita's.  I ended the night with a trip to the mall. Zuri insisted on taking me shopping. Guess who those gifts are for she's holding.... ๐Ÿ˜‚. She also wanted a cake pop and what she thought was a cake (pineapple covered in chocolate). We lit the candle and sang Happy Birthday.....to her. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment