Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend Recap

Friday night, Brent and I attended his company's annual safety dinner. Emma watched the kids. :o)

Saturday morning, after hearing me talk about a coworker having had her baby, Zuri wrapped William up like a baby. 

Zuri went with me to the dentist. Dana let her play dentist and check my teeth. Zuri said I have a sugar bug from eating Reece's Pieces. Ha! P.S. My checkup was good. No cavities a/k/a sugar bugs. 

We had a bonfire at Uncle Gary's Saturday night. 

Doesn't he look cute in his hat?!
Papaw John and William. 
Weeeeee!  
Zuri enjoyed the bonfire. :o)
She didn't cook her hot dogs much.....if at all!
She made this plate for me. It was her s'mores special. 

William and I hung out by ourselves for a bit this morning. 

Zuri went to the mall with Aunt Julie. A trip to Build-A-Bear later....
Julie said she had to get a monkey for the Chunky Monkey. :o)
I love the look William is giving Zuri!

Uncle Eric and Aunt Karen stopped by tonight. William was laughing at Zuri swinging. Here are links to a couple videos. It was cute!




Our neighbors let us borrow their fire pit. Zuri was excited to make s'mores again. 


Looks like we may be buying our own fire pit soon. Zuri loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment