Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day!!!

**Disclaimer: I am not saying who I voted for and am not saying good or bad about either candidate. I want to share how excited Zuri was to go with me to vote. She doesn't know anything about either candidate except their names and gender. πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Convo this morning:

Me:  Zuri, do you want to go with me to vote?
Zuri:  Vote for who?
Me:  President, governor, and other positions. 
Zuri:  Like vote for Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, or Michelle Obama?
Me: Hmmm, nope. Sorry. The two main picks are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. 
Zuri:  Who was the last one?
Me: Hillary Clinton. 
Zuri:  I vote for him. 
Me:  He is a she. 
Zuri:  Oh! I vote for her!  Let me get my voting guide. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


The kids did a great job in line with me for 45 minutes to vote. We voted, did you?


No comments:

Post a Comment