Sunday, May 8, 2016

Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day

On Cinco de Mayo, William and I had lunch with my boss, Marisol. For the occasion, William wore his E+H onesie. He's ready to work there!

Also on Cinco de Mayo, we made a trip to MedExpress after Zuri fell on concrete at school. I was worried about her teeth, but the doctor said everything looked fine. I knew she was okay when she pestered the doctor for a princess sticker. :o)

I love this pic of Daddy and William from Friday morning. 

Friday was Muffins with Mom at Zuri's school.  It was a great event; the staff did a phenomenal job. 

I picked Zuri up early Friday so we could have lunch with Eric, Karen, and Trevor. Trevor just came home from IU for the summer. Zuri missed him. 

After lunch, we worked on Mother's Day gifts. 

This...
Plus this...
Equals this...

Friday night, we celebrated Mother's Day with Grandma Andrea and Papaw John.  I love Mason's face. Ha!

Saturday morning, we celebrated with Grandma Newbold. Aunt Brandii and Justice came over too. 

Lunch was with Grandma and Grandpa Gill.  Jon, Jack, and Claire also!

Saturday afternoon, we celebrated Raeleigh's 5th birthday. Zuri had a blast!
William and Ainsley. Aren't there cute?!

Today, Zuri was excited to give me my gifts!  I received a gift card to Transformations Salon & Spa, a candle decorated by Zuri, and a book of recipes from Zuri's class (not really recipes but more the kids' favorite foods and their version of how it's made!). 

Here I am with my kiddos. I love them so much!

We had brunch at Ray's and Regina's.

Vincent with William. 
Dex and Sam with him.  
Rachael with him.  She bought the cute outfit he's wearing. :o)

We went for a walk after we got home and then went to dinner. 

After dinner, Zuri and I went to Target and then met Eric, Karen, and Trevor at Dairy Queen for dessert.

My Mother's Day was wonderful. We hope all the mothers out there also had a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment