Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

While I was feeding William this morning, I heard Zuri talking to Brent and then I heard her in the kitchen messing with stuff. I walked in and she was making Brent breakfast in bed.....all by herself. :o) 
We gave Brent his card and then he snuggled with the kids for a bit. 

Papaw came by this morning too.  It's hard to get a good pic of him with the kids. These show just that!  ha!

We had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Schulz at Big Woods in Speedway. We had a good time!  Zuri loves to play Jenga. :o)

After Grandma and Grandpa Schulz left our house, Zuri and I went swimming at Carol's. Good thing we have such great neighbors!  Zuri enjoys hanging out with Brandon. 

We hope Brent had a great day. We love him so much!  We also hope our dads/grandpas had a great day we love them all too!


No comments:

Post a Comment