Saturday, April 16, 2016

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Tonight was Zuri's first dance!  This was a Daddy/Daughter dance at Indian Creek to benefit the American Cancer Society.  Zuri was so excited for this dance. We bought a new dress and new shoes for the occasion.

William wanted a picture with his big sister all dolled up. :o) He agreed with me that she looks beautiful!
Brent bought Zuri a corsage for the dance. Steve's Flowers did an amazing job!
Zuri is all about posing lately. 
I love this one!
Zuri with her handsome date. 

While they went to the dance, William and I went to Tony's for a cookout. Here's Bree with William. So cute!

When William and I got home, we sent a text to Daddy and Zuri to say goodnight. They sent this back. :o)

When they got home, Zuri was still awake which surprised me. She's usually in bed at 8:30 and she didn't get home until 9:30. They both had a good time!  Zuri even made some friends.

They had professional pictures taken. Once those are ready, I'll post them. I can't wait to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment