Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Here Comes The Bride....

Zuri dresses herself and this morning, she came into my room with her white dress on. She asked me to put her hair in a braid and put her flower headband on because she was getting married today. I assumed she meant her daily wedding/prom with Brent. I was wrong!  She told me a boy at school asked her to marry him. Oh my!

Here's the blushing bride with her baby brother. :o)

When I dropped Zuri off at school, I told her teachers about what she said. We all chuckled about it. Meanwhile, Zuri sat right next to this boy and I could tell she was telling him about her dress and headband (she pointed to both). The boy then turned to the other kids and said, "Zuri looks pretty. I'm going to marry her."  Cutest thing ever!  The kids started chanting, "Kiss her. Kiss her."  The boy puckered up and Zuri backed away before starting to move towards him. Before I could stop them, one of the teachers did!

Oh my goodness....she's in Pre-K. We are in trouble!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment